Saturday, September 26, 2015

1 Corinthians 12:4 "There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit."

 The Apostle Paul writes these words to encourage the church of Corinth to use the different spiritual gifts that are given to each and every one of us. We all have something to share, we all have a great strengths and we have desperate weaknesses that can be utilized by the grace of God.
There are different types of ministries, some are called around the world, some to the boardroom, and for some to the golf course.  I am a golf professional and know the importance of working as a team member to provide phenomenal learning and playing experiences to my customers and patrons. In order to do that I need to rely on my superintendent and his staff to provide quality turf, a golf shop staff to guide my new clients, a chef to provide food and drink and the list goes on. 

Next time you visit a facility, thank the staff if you receive excellent service, they could use a kind word.

 I'm fortunate to have a quality team and strive to bring out the best in my students and my fellow co-workers each and every day. 

 
I do this to serve my Lord, Jesus Christ. 
 
 
I found this reading this morning and thought it may inspire you to dream, encourage you through tough times and build your spirit of enjoying the journey we call life!
 
The Anatomy of Leadership
ERNEST SHACKLETON’S QUEST FOR THE SOUTH POLE
https://d1yoaun8syyxxt.cloudfront.net/abraham-82e195d0-0be0-4455-ac85-59a807373218-v2?inf_contact_key=14a479b65c774654a64bb5e120f2526af5d122999927ca225930a498a1397024

No comments:

Post a Comment